Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Changes

Sorry about the switch to comment moderating, folks. Apparently I've gained enough web traffic to attract people who have nothing better to do with their time than use the comments section as their own personal grandstand - and then stoop to being petty and insulting when I opt not to allow that to continue.

A note to these people: I don't write this blog so you can waste my time arguing about what I write. There are other blogs out there whose owners will be more than happy to do that. If you're simply trolling for a fight, it's my prerogative to delete your comment. It's my blog. If you have a problem with that, get your own blog or go away.

Guess I should remember the warning of more experienced denizens of the blogosphere and internet forums: Don't Feed The Trolls.