Saturday, October 24, 2009

Accretionary Wedge #21 - Deadline extended!

In recognition of the fact that I'm still "recovering" from GSA, and that quite a few geobloggers are probably doing the same thing, I'm going to extend the Accretionary Wedge deadline to Friday, October 30. (And yes, this does give me an excuse to throw some Halloween stuff in there...)

The original announcement can be found here - this month's theme is Earth Science outreach. I noticed that a few people had posts up about Earth Science Week activities and the DonorsChoose campaign - those are great topics for this month's Wedge!

Don't forget to submit your entries in the comments here or on the original announcement (or by emailing them to me through magmacumlaude AT gmail.com

2 comments:

C W Magee said...

It's kinda funny that GSA comes up with the most enlightened blogging rules ever, and then everyone is so busy doing all the normal conference things that no-one has time to post anything substantial...

Geology Happens said...

Thanks for teh extension. You are my favorite TA.

Here is my Accretionary Wedge post: http://geologyhappens.blogspot.com/2009/10/sharing-earth-science-with-next.html